How many City fans live outside of the North West?

goat867

I was just wondering how many City fans do people think live outside of Manchester and the North West region. I personally come from a shitty town just outside Gatwick but me, my dad (originally from Irlam) and brother drive up to as many games as possible with our season tickets. Im hoping to get into Manchester university this year for purely footballing reasons however which would make up for having to live here for all my life.

anyway on the way up we do see a fair few City fans driving past and I was thinking that maybe even City have a few supporters in Surrey and Sussex like our hated neighbours.

I'm in the North West come from Manc. but do have a job interview in Southampton next week

i live ten miles away from manchester, all my family born in manchester and im about to get my season ticket for next season :)

I'm from skiddy Middy, and have lived in London for five years. Go to games whenever I'm back up North. Have interview for relocation with the beeb next month, so hopefully coming home soon.

goat867 said:
I was just wondering how many City fans do people think live outside of Manchester and the North West region. I personally come from a shitty town just outside Gatwick but me, my dad (originally from Irlam) and brother drive up to as many games as possible with our season tickets. Im hoping to get into Manchester university this year for purely footballing reasons however which would make up for having to leave here for all my life.

anyway on the way up we do see a fair few City fans driving past and I was thinking that maybe even City have a few supporters in Surrey and Sussex like our hated neighbours.

which uni you planning opn going to mate?

I'm from scunthorpe supported city since birth (bullied into it by my dad)
moving to cyprus in july so wont see many games!!! Gutted and happy all at the same time.

Im in Belfast, used to live in England until i was 10 as my dad is from Urmston and a Blue...he beat it into me from birth to be a City fan

I never/rarely get to games...but now my kids are old enough to go...i'm hoping to get to a whole lot more.

I wish i only had to consider petrol money on top of ticket prices.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.