How many City players will make the Premier League 11?

There was an article on espn here in the US about how Silva ran the match and we looked impressive even if our result would get overshadowed by others. nice to see us finally get something nice on there as opposed to the usual harry harris bullshit

So far I recon...

......................................Cech......................................
Coleman...............Vidic.............Kompany................Evra...
Nasri....................Fabregas.......Modric....................Bale...
...............................Tevez..............Berbatov..............................

it's more on reputation rather than performance, it'll probably be VDS, Cole, Terry, Vidic, Sagna, Fabregas, Nasri, Van der Vaart, Bale, Berbatov, Tevez

Andouble said:
it's more on reputation rather than performance, it'll probably be VDS, Cole, Terry, Vidic, Sagna, Fabregas, Nasri, Van der Vaart, Bale, Berbatov, Tevez

This.

Kompany or Vidic for example?

obviously Vidic, he plays for the scum and constantly arsed licked by the media/press/pundits all the time.

although Kompany could have played so many better games, it won't matter.

The individual award for player of the year should go to Tevez, no question. I really don't see who else has been as consistent in an entire year. Brilliant last season, great at the world cup, brilliant this season. So many of the names being banded about are 2 of those 3 at very best. Tevez has just been continuously committed and brilliant, and I'm sure no-one likes playing against him. Terrier like, never gives up, and will punish you for being lazy, a defenders worst nightmare.

Would love to see Kompany in there but the CB pairing will be Vidic and Terry.

Hart has been the best keeper this season for saves, which I guess is what counts when the people voting for you will be shooting at you and getting pissed it didn't go in. I bet Van Persie thought that free kick was a dead cert, for example! He has made some truly theatrical saves this season, even if his distribution has been a little poor.

Unfortunately I can't see anyone else making the grade. I would like to think the story will be a little different a year from now though!

I think both Kompany and Vidic should get in. They have both been outstanding tbf. If Terry got in I'd be fookin furious cos he's been way past his best this season.

Jo he has survived anything thrown at him so why not make the best team of the premier...lol he makes ours.lol

sibierski express said:
I think both Kompany and Vidic should get in. They have both been outstanding tbf. If Terry got in I'd be fookin furious cos he's been way past his best this season.

Thing I can't work out with Terry is did he start this season really well (When Chelsea were easily winning in the least goals conceeded chart), or were Chelsea just never really tested? Then he had an injury, Chelsea went to shit, hasn't exactly been outstanding since he's been back.

Problem is, if you were a player of the opposition, who would you rather play against? Kompany, who does exceptionally well but largely goes about his business, or Terry, usually does exceptionally well and is a huge motivator, in your face, etc? I know which is more likely to make a lasting impression, and that's pretty much what counts for this.

......................................Cech......................................
Ivanovic...............Vidic.............Kompany................Cole...
Nana....................Silva.......Van der Vaart....................Nasri...
...............................Tevez..............Berbatov.........................

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.