How many countries have you been to?

Dozens.

I make sure that if I go to any tourist hotspots, I go to the ones where this particular nationality are not around in any numbers, although I stick to Spain now, more or less. They are the most obnoxious, boorish, rude, racist, arrogant,
loud group on the planet imo, seen them in various European places and never seen or heard a nice one yet.

Yeah, they are the fucking scum of the earth buddy. They are space invaders at a level worse than the Germans, and take over in numbers wherever they arrive. They swarm in like rats buying up businesses in any place where there has been financial ruin e.g Greece and particularly Cyprus. You know you're gonna have a shite holiday as soon as you see and hear Russian or the smelly French on arrival.

The Mrs is trilingual and a walking, talking meatball like her father so these fuckers get short shrift when we go away. As Brits we are too polite naturally, you have to go from 0-100 pretty quickly with these scum as it's the only language they understand.

Fortunate to have been to 41 countries in 32 years. Kids are doing their best to slow down new additions, but trying my best to add a new one a year (pre-Covid) despite that!

Where have you not been, that you would like to see.

To my shame, I’ve never been to Scotland.
I’ve only driven across Wales. Usually in the early hours of the morning or the middle of the night.
I did stop once in a service station before reaching Anglesey.
The lady serving us was very pleasant.

Scandinavia
Thailand
Australia
New Zealand
Canada
Iceland

Would love to see Greenland.
Not going to happen though.
I should've been in Alaska 2 weeks ago, it was all booked :(

They are pretty straight talking people on the whole, with a dry sense of humour. There's probably more Albanians in the rest of Europe than there is in Albania itself. Did you go to Tirana only or some of the seaside places too?

I would have made Albania, Montenegro, Bosnia Kosovo Serbia and Croatia this spring and Autumn but for this stupid fucking virus. I am royally pissed off about it.

They are pretty straight talking people on the whole, with a dry sense of humour. There's probably more Albanians in the rest of Europe than there is in Albania itself. Did you go to Tirana only or some of the seaside places too?

It was Albania v Wales so we stopped in Tirana and travelled to Elbasan for the match. Lost 1-0.

Albanians rendered my wall for me in London and the chef team in my last place of work were Albanian too. I'm fond of black hair and brown eyes on a girl so we had some good sights with the ladies over there.

Not many really.

Antigua
Barbados
USA
Canada
Germany
Spain
Tunisia
Egypt
Morrocco
UAE
Netherlands

All of them holidays except Canada to see the other halfs family and Amsterdam for a weekend of debauchery. I lived in Germany when I was a baby as my dad was stationed there.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.