How many england WC "superstars" will cry off....

M M

mat

The England friendly with Hungary?

Gaz Baz has admitted he's bricking the reception but at least he'll turn up.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/190626/Gareth-Barry-thinks-regaining-respect-of-fans-is-key" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/190 ... ans-is-key</a>

My money is on:

Gerrard
Terry
Lampard
Rooney

Picking up "injuries" rather than front up.

i'm more interested in how many england supporters will cry off. hopefully many thousands. there's nothing like voting with your feet to make your feelings known.

Aussie! said:
England has a weird FA- organizing a nothing game a couple of days before the premiere league...

it's an international midweek mate. just about every country is playing. spain are in mexico ffs so it's a distinct possibility silva won't play a full game against spurs if at all.

None of them should be picked anyhow - time to start the change. We should only have AJ, Joe and Richards (:-)) in the England squad.

We start earlier than everyone, so it does not affect other countries. THis shower of shite if it is not a good overhaul i will vote with my feet first and then vote with my remote contoller second. So fed up with these under achieving muppets that i just cant stomach watching them pretend to care. Oh and can some 1 please tell Beckham to FUCK OFF

BoyBlue_1985 said:
We start earlier than everyone, so it does not affect other countries. THis shower of shite if it is not a good overhaul i will vote with my feet first and then vote with my remote contoller second. So fed up with these under achieving muppets that i just cant stomach watching them pretend to care. Oh and can some 1 please tell Beckham to FUCK OFF

How do you really feel?

Aussie! said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

How do you really feel?

Pretty good actually, lol

None of the big world cup flops will play i.e Fat Frank , Gerrard , Shrek or John Chav.

What I'm interested in is whether or not the england fans will vote with their feet and boycott this meaningless excuse for a match.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.