How many going to Boro?

hi my names shaun, me and my mate are looking for transport 2 boro away and we live in the hyde/ashton area if anybody could help out it would be greetly appreciated, thanks shaun

didsburyblu said:
For anyone goin by train be aware if you depart boro from 7.30 onwards it's replacement buses to york before rejoining train

Bollocks think were on that, im just going to try get on the one after the match with everyone else

citizen said:
didsburyblu said:
For anyone goin by train be aware if you depart boro from 7.30 onwards it's replacement buses to york before rejoining train

Bollocks think were on that, im just going to try get on the one after the match with everyone else
ye fuck that we'll just get the 1 after the game, cnt be arsed angin around that shithole anyway

On tuesday when we picked up our tickets, we asked how many had been sold and 2200 had been sold out of our 4100 allocation. Reckon we'll have bout 3500?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.