How many going to Timisoara?

flying tomorrow 11.05 from manchester via munich, day + half drinking beer and a game of footy in a foreign land what more could you want, except maybe a few days longer on a coastline like the black sea ! and ticket arrived today so panic over as neighbour signed for it and i thought postman hadn't been.

ticket stuck in post office in Droylsden but not going due to high prices to go from thursday to friday cant take more days off work<br /><br />-- Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:42 pm --<br /><br />ticket stuck in post office in Droylsden but not going due to high prices to go from thursday to friday cant take more days off work

I'm going, there's a few of us, and about 30 getting the coach from Budapest to Timisoara on Thursday (It's £30 if anyone wants to get on it, PM me ASAP).

Can't see there being many more than 200 going. Think it'll have a Faroes atmosphere!

scall said:
I'm going, there's a few of us, and about 30 getting the coach from Budapest to Timisoara on Thursday (It's £30 if anyone wants to get on it, PM me ASAP).

Can't see there being many more than 200 going. Think it'll have a Faroes atmosphere!
Where's the coach leaving from Scall?

Jordie said:
scall said:

Where's the coach leaving from Scall?

The coach will leave at 10am Thursday from Blaha Luiza square, where the tram and metro station is. It will be parked in front of the Corvin department store, which is a horrible concrete monstrosity on the square!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.