How many have we sold for Wigan?

liamctid said:
mcfcliam said:
Forgot you're a mod.

It's because not everyone will see it on here.

I'm not a mod, but I find it strange that you've posted more than me and you've been on here about the same amount of months as I've had years

because I post a lot when I'm on, it's what a forum is for.

I bet you're sitting on here all night tonight while I'm out.

FACT

mcfcliam said:
liamctid said:
I'm not a mod, but I find it strange that you've posted more than me and you've been on here about the same amount of months as I've had years

FACT

Hahaha, yeah mate you are completely right. I'm certainly not going out with my mates tonight on the lash. I am gonna sit on Bluemoon all night and try and out do your posts. I might update my facebook status 26 times, then wank over the new fifa game all night.

liamctid said:
mcfcliam said:

FACT

Hahaha, yeah mate you are completely right. I'm certainly not going out with my mates tonight on the lash. I am gonna sit on Bluemoon all night and try and out do your posts. I might update my facebook status 26 times, then wank over the new fifa game all night.

It's certain you'll be doing the latter.

No difference between sitting here and not posting and sitting here and posting.

mcfcliam said:
liamctid said:

It's certain you'll be doing the latter.

No difference between sitting here and not posting and sitting here and posting.

Ok, you keep believing that - I've got to pop out now as there's beer that needs drinking and women that need dealing with.

mcfcinprague said:
spikemcfc said:
Am not able to go to Wigan, have to work in Porthmadog that weekend, any welsh blues know which pubs there will have the game on?

Try this link mate, shows links to pub websites <a class="postlink" href="http://www.ukpubfinder.com/list/42/934" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.ukpubfinder.com/list/42/934</a>

By the way I'm not in Wales but couldn't let you suffer lol

Are you sure? a pub open and selling beer in North Wales on a Sunday Afternoon!!!! Whats the world coming too?

spikemcfc said:
Am not able to go to Wigan, have to work in Porthmadog that weekend, any welsh blues know which pubs there will have the game on?

I've been working in Porthmadog recently on the railway. On the main high street there is a pub called the Australia which might have it on. In Criccieth about 6 miles away there is a Pub/hotel called the Lion which has sky sports. If you fancy a curry there is a decent Curry House just off the main high street opposite The Australia pub i was on about.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.