How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

If he plays every game he could appear in another sixteen games if he can keep an average of a goal a game he ends up with 39 in the Premier league and 60 goals overall , and they will still be asking are City better without Haaland or he joined the wrong club .............morons

As a kid I think I remember one of the papers .. possibly the express offering £50,000 to Bob Latchford if he gets 30 league goesls in a season. I’ve not googled it but just a faint memory.

As a kid I think I remember one of the papers .. possibly the express offering £50,000 to Bob Latchford if he gets 30 league goesls in a season. I’ve not googled it but just a faint memory.
Yes it was the Express, £10,000 but he actually only ended up with about a grand as the tax man came knocking. In an interview he said the PFA ended up with £5k and a "player's pool" got £4k so he must have gifted it away to avoid HMRC getting it. Franny Lee had been the last man prior to Latchford to get 30+ goals in 71/72.

Erling made the goal as much (or more) than Jack with his brilliant movement (both before the ball was launched and as it was in the air), acrobatics, finishing, and vision to even see that audacious strike as a possibility.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.