How many league goals will Haaland score this season?

If he stays fit he could be going north of 30 to 40 or 50. I assume Nunez and Anthony will be better than him and steel the golden boot!!!!!!!!!!! oh wait Barry Kane.

If he stays fit it'll be about 1.2 per game
So assuming he plays 35 PL games I'll go for 42 goals.

He'll exceed 50 in all competitions, again, assuming an injury-free season

I haven't looked at the sequencing but given his goal scoring statistics to date I assume he has never had a fallow period of any significance? From the bits I've seen of him so far he seems very mentally strong and whilst he might show frustration he doesn't appear to become discouraged if it's not going his way. It's also not clear at this point how an opposition defence can actually nullify him. Kun loved to score a goal but with this guy it looks almost primal.

If he stays fit I think his ceiling is higher than Aguero's which isn't something I ever thought I'd be saying when we were watching Kun in his prime. If he fulfils his potential we'll have been lucky enough to have had two of the greatest strikers in modern times almost back to back.

Think he will join the 30+ club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.