How many loyalty points

Both wrong, it was 6750.

You'll find it hard to make up enough ground in one season I think even if you go everywhere.

Yep 6750, think you'll struggle to make up 600 or so points this season but if you go to every away game and join all cup schemes etc. you'll catch up sooner rather than later

RACHACE said:
Cheers blues. I'm not that far off, a few more seasons maybe. I joined all the cup scheme's and I will prob do about 10 league away games as Champions league away games are my priority this season.

Couple more seasons and I should be ok
Next season it'll probably be around 7000+ points it'll sell out at because everyone else will be gaining many more points too; we're getting fewer and fewer tickets for the shit hole every season (as little as 3.5% of their capacity which is scandalously pathetic!); City are offering fewer and fewer tickets to proper fans on Loyalty Points and are ever increasing the amount of £150+ corperate tickets... so many fans who should have been there yesterday couldn't be and it'll only get worse!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.