How many more people will now become City fans?

Summer holidays well and truly kicked in here in my part of the world and I’ve never seen so many kids from different parts of U.K./ Ireland and Europe in general with City shirts on.
90% have Haaland on the back.

Loads of kids with grealish/halland shirts about in plymouth! Hardly seen another city shirt down here and im nearly 29!

After reading all these comments about wall to wall City shirts I went to supposed City stronghold Stockport and saw more fucking rags than blues, and no Haaland shirts
We're all 14 of them protesting aboot the good ol Glazier boys and forget where there leaky,shit oyle,midden is ??

After reading all these comments about wall to wall City shirts I went to supposed City stronghold Stockport and saw more fucking rags than blues, and no Haaland shirts
I went to Stockport a few weeks back to renew a site ticket and nipped into the town for some grub. It was like a fuckin home game walking through that main shopping bit. Must of been a off day. ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.