how many new season ticket holders on here

It's a very good view. I was in 305 for the Sunderland 3-2 win last season.

Don't expect much singing though. I'm not sure my solo vocals were much appreciated!!

Thanks for the info, disappointed about the singing though. Hope there's at least another soloist like you that we can join in with!

Thanks for the info, disappointed about the singing though. Hope there's at least another soloist like you that we can join in with!

There are a few singers in 305 and it's the best view going I think (towards the front of 305). I had my season ticket there last year and the atmosphere was ok.

There are a few singers in 305 and it's the best view going I think (towards the front of 305). I had my season ticket there last year and the atmosphere was ok.

That's great news, thanks. We are row D so should be really good. Can't wait. Are you there next season?

Whilst I agree that the front few rows of the top tier offer the best view in the stadium, the problem on that side is that the sun and wind are in your face.

That's great news, thanks. We are row D so should be really good. Can't wait. Are you there next season?
No. My daughter wanted a season ticket so I've moved to premium so we could get seats together and there weren't 2 together near the front of 305 when her turn came from the waiting list.

No. My daughter wanted a season ticket so I've moved to premium so we could get seats together and there weren't 2 together near the front of 305 when her turn came from the waiting list.

You will have a better view of Kolariov attacking down the left flank from your new seats!

Due to the singing section being relocated, Where are we putting the away fans this year?

I'm a, permanently wheelchair reliant, blue who's season tkt is on level 3 of the Colin Bell stand (block 322/A-J)

Please tell me I'm not gonna be stuck behind a bunch of rowdy visiting supporters, who will no doubt, refuse to sit down (thus blocking my view) for the entire game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.