How many of this lot do you know ?

mammutly

Currently upstairs. I'd say about 8. This place has changed so much in the last year..

Who is online
Users browsing this forum: -Fallowfield BluE-, 70'sblue, AdamoTheGreat, AlanK, ALL OUR LIVES, andy h, bada bing, Bastardo, Bertrum, Bindi Bundi, Bing [Bot], blackastrasal, Blue Lloyd, bluegorton, BlueMong, Bluephoria, BlueRoscoe, BlueTony, blumoonrisen, bobmcfc, Breaker, cheddar404, chedinho, Chris in London, cityboy1, CitySlickers, cleavers, coops252, CTID101, D2_99_FA_11, dadnlad, danny123, de niro, deano ou812, donny darko, Dubai Blue, edgecroft, Electraglidein, fallowfieldflyer, gap_f/w, given_is_ironman, goon, GrumpyFrog, Halfpenny, hoyage, Ian_CTID, jackinabox, jay_mcfc, joe hart's gloves, jonmcfc, js1993, kippaxwarrior, Kurple, Laxdal, liamctid, Logan, Love_Each_Day, LoveCity, Lythamblue, MadchesterCity, mammutly, mariodart, mat, mattydale, MCFC-alan88, mcfc1894, messedupface, MikeF, mountain blue, mrboji, MrLeeC, nij, nijinskybell, NotPremierLeagueProvenPodcast, Otohime, Ovo, OxBlue, patty the fish, Q8-Blue, rastus, row72, S04, Scareye, Scully, shikariblue, shinpads, Sideways, smok3yxxx, SouthStandStander, stalyblue, StandingAlone22, stug, SuperKevinHorlock, sweenyuk, syblue, syedorf, TBooksbluearmy, The Ledge, thegoat10, toffee balls, Tonster, trublue55, wolviedinho, york away to this! and 252 guests

It's the amount of Bosnians that signed up, solely due to Dzeko, that's weird to me. Place is crawling with them lol

I recognize 11 too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.