How many of this lot do you know ?

tbh you'd be surprised with the percentage of blues who aren't registered on any forums.

When i've spoke in a room with 100+ blues and mentioned bluemoon, around 5/6 of those present were actually registered and or active on here.

Don't forget, some huge sites like BBC 606 only shut down in the summer, and folks are still wandering around aimlessly on other forums (I was one of them)...

AND...

this will be difficult to understand for some...

I love City, but sometimes you do get fed up of covering the same subject a million times over, so it can be genuinely good to go on other teams forums and have a bit of banter there - see what folks think of us, or understand the issues at other clubs etc.

I'm sure there's a few folks with multiple ID's and a fair few WUM's too, but on the whole, an increase in numbers is probably just renewed enthusiasm to talk about City with so many new and exciting events. Pure and simple.

Stoke away, whilst worthy of debate is simply not going to be as interesting to talk about at City vs Bayern, City stuffing United, Tevezgate etc etc

jimharri said:
Lots of newbies on here these days. Are they all blues? Hmm.

I just signed up here after lurking for a while and thought I'd register.
Btw, I've been on the "mister appointment" list, like you, since it started but under my real name there (not that I ever bother you lot much on there as I work nights and weekends - damn x1000)

Did you really read through that entire list? If so, well done.

twistedAM said:
jimharri said:
Lots of newbies on here these days. Are they all blues? Hmm.

I just signed up here after lurking for a while and thought I'd register.
Btw, I've been on the "mister appointment" list, like you, since it started but under my real name there (not that I ever bother you lot much on there as I work nights and weekends - damn x1000)
Yahoo, presumably?

;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.