How many other people have you made support city?

My wife and 2 kids.
Took my 7 year old daughter to the last game v Bolton last year and she got seperated from me in the clubshop about an hour before kick off, anyone who was in there will know how I shit my pants. She was only lost for a couple of minutes but it was long enough to think, 'shit the wifes gonna kill me'!
My 3 year old hasn't seen them yet but he looks the part in his Superman tee!!

I'm working on a very tough project atm, and it's fair to say im losing. My little cousin Jimmy is nearly 2, but his dad (my uncle) is the biggest rag I know. But I'm not about to give up any time soon.

loui_mcfc said:
I'm working on a very tough project atm, and it's fair to say im losing. My little cousin Jimmy is nearly 2, but his dad (my uncle) is the biggest rag I know. But I'm not about to give up any time soon.

good luck - would appreciate updates!

my younger brother!

when he was a little kid wet behind the ears he liked the rags but after a 2 years of getting though to him how bad it was he came good and has been a mental city supporter since.(i all so have the picture of him in his rag top when he was little to remind him how much of a fool he looked hahahahahahahahaha)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.