How many overseas Blues

I have a lot of Spanish friends who support Valencia and City I will let them know where you are and they will come. I'll be over here at the match, can't wait, roll on Sunday. I'm back over in Pedrabla in Aug.

jay_mcfc said:
I'll be in St Pats in Valencia if anyone is around. Thought about coming back as I still have a season ticket but can't do it. Will be there in spirit.

mgxsleck said:
Watching in San Francisco, CA, at 7 am sharp!! Gonna be partying all that saturday night too! don't think i will have slept . HA
CTID

You probably already know (or are already going) but if not come by Maggie McGarrys in Northbeach, I'll be there with a ton of blues.

I will be in the Los Amigos bar on Mojacar beach front watching the game with a few other ex pat blues, we are also an hour in front.
Come on City, we hope to hear all the blues singing in the stadium.

I'll be up at 6am to watch the game, KO 7am. Sit on the sofa with a brew and scream at the TV, great way to start the day.

Me! I'll be in Pamplona, Spain for the match. Can't make it over but will get down to a pub with my friends who are sadly not City fans but at least all hate United so will be supporting us.

Anyone around the Basque country know of anything going on? If there are any blues doing anything special I would be up for meeting and getting...shitfaced?

From Raleigh, North Carolina down the London Bridge Pub - probably the only blue but will be giving it plenty (to any rags that dare venture out).

flying in tomorrow - no ticket but will be trying my best to get in the ground. if no joy then boozer near the ground then ready for big celebration when the league is in the bag!

Midnight Kick off in Melbourne.
Cant wait - Going to be a bloody long weekend until kick off.
I have Monday off which always helps<br /><br />-- Thu May 10, 2012 11:33 pm --<br /><br />
frankstonblue said:
The Imperial in Melbourne....got the day off on Monday so im getting completely ripped. I believe some are planning on going down to the etihad stadium afterwards to get a photo.

I like it

I will be in Cheers in Sydney,talked to my mate from Salford and he's out of the house as well.
It's a midnight kick off,so god knows what time we'll get home.
Hoping City give me the best birthday present ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.