How many people- first day of sale for wembley?

benbeer said:
anyone know if you can get an adult ticket on a junior SC? i know it says not on the main ticket news page, but then it always says that even though they let you do it.

A Serious no, and dont try to get a kids on it for an adult. I know a couple that did that for OT last year, they where caught and both kids and adult card cut up.

My father in law is considering buying a ticket (consession over 65), but suffers from poor health. Would the club refund him for his ticket at short notice (3-4 days) if he wasn't fit enough to travel?

monkey-trousers said:
My father in law is considering buying a ticket (consession over 65), but suffers from poor health. Would the club refund him for his ticket at short notice (3-4 days) if he wasn't fit enough to travel?
he would defo sell it on here thow

dw7 said:
monkey-trousers said:
I doubt it

Thought as much.

If it wasn't a consession ticket I'd say get one anyway, but I doubt there would be many over 65's looking for tickets in the week running up to the game.

monkey-trousers said:
dw7 said:
I doubt it

Thought as much.

If it wasn't a consession ticket I'd say get one anyway, but I doubt there would be many over 65's looking for tickets in the week running up to the game.

I would be looking for one, one ticket short for group of us and yes one is over 65 but currently has full ticket booked.

Where are you looking to sit

gillymcfc said:
monkey-trousers said:
Thought as much.

I would be looking for one, one ticket short for group of us and yes one is over 65 but currently has full ticket booked.

Not too bothered about where he sits. He would need to be with me and my kids, (more of an old woman than old man). The problem we have is waiting for the selling criteria to reach 1900 loyalty points (8th april) before we can buy, because of the kids. He has approx 3500 points.

monkey-trousers said:
gillymcfc said:

Not too bothered about where he sits. He would need to be with me and my kids, (more of an old woman than old man). The problem we have is waiting for the selling criteria to reach 1900 loyalty points (8th april) before we can buy, because of the kids. He has approx 3500 points.

Did you not realise you can buy tickets earlier for your kids so long as each have season ticket so you dont have to wait

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.