How many points to be safe? + Are we safe?

Kenney_The_Blue said:
I think it will be 37-43 points (ish) and yes i think we are safe.

Or...Should i be asking how many points for europe? And do you think we'll get that?

Your thoughts?

Ha ha - its only been this season that i'd stopped considering this..........................are we safe yet?

This topic is totally pointless (excuse the pun) City have been in prem since Keegan days so are hardly likely to go down, especially now. Top 3 for a long time to come from now on! The old anxiety still lingers from the bad times Im afraid, only titles and trophies will hopefully rid City fans of this.

skyblue78 said:
This topic is totally pointless (excuse the pun) City have been in prem since Keegan days so are hardly likely to go down, especially now. Top 3 for a long time to come from now on! The old anxiety still lingers from the bad times Im afraid, only titles and trophies will hopefully rid City fans of this.

I think someone got clarkied :D

Its going to be a tough one but if we managed 3pts at Chelsea away i'm sure we'll be safe, and be able to look forward to another season in the premier league.

We have a tricky December and January, plus we will be concentrating on the cups. Not sure if we will be really safe until March.

Maybe if we get Anelka back on loan his experience will help us get the 4 points we need.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.