How many points to win the league?

I think we are hitting now a group of games that are hard games arsenal Chelsea’s Everton and stoke

We are better than all of those 4 teams and have beaten them comfortably this season already (obviously excepting Everton which still saw us outplay them with 10 men). They don't look easy games but I would still expect us to win most, if not all, of them.

Also I'd say the rags have a similar or harder set of fixtures in that same period (Chelsea, Palace, West Ham and Liverpool I think).

We are better than all of those 4 teams and have beaten them comfortably this season already (obviously excepting Everton which still saw us outplay them with 10 men). They don't look easy games but I would still expect us to win most, if not all, of them.

Also I'd say the rags have a similar or harder set of fixtures in that same period (Chelsea, Palace, West Ham and Liverpool I think).
I have a strong feeling Liverpool and West Ham are going to do them good.

OK .. i analyzed every possible logistical outcome and I’m going on record stating 80, yes 80 points will be enough to win the title. Nobody else is getting more than 79 points < Bookmark this !

As I posted in another thread, 10 draws and a win against the rags will do it.
That's the ease of the challenge now.

Still think Bravo is the perfect keeper for Pep and won't be dropped? Quick delete the thread I got it wrong tantrum again?

Yeah supporting a City player like a City fan I was. Something you will certainly never be accused of doing.

You carry on worrying about a slender 31 (HA!) goal difference if you wish. It’s very similar to the 2 goal lead you just posted with six games remaining.

OK .. i analyzed every possible logistical outcome and I’m going on record stating 80, yes 80 points will be enough to win the title. Nobody else is getting more than 79 points < Bookmark this !

I am on 84 points at present but I think you might not be far off the market if current trends continue.

Given the matches still to be played its highly unlikely and I stress the highly bit that two of the chasing sides can exceed 80 points this season.

Not calling 80 points yet but I suggest might be once the results on the next 7 games are known you may well be looking good if they go the way I suspect they will.

Still calling Manure to finish above Liverpool , Spurs and Chelsea but they will need at least 6 points from the home games against Chelsea , Liverpool and Arsenal to keep ahead of the them with 4 games remaining.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.