How many points to win the league?

Here it is broken down

So, the maximum Utd can get is 89 points if they win every game, obviously if we beat them, that means it would be 86 points.

We are currently on 78

Beat Stoke > 81 Points
Beat Everton > 84 Points
Beat United > 87 Points*

*Liverpool can get 87 points but they play United

A united win or draw on Saturday & 3 wins does it for us, a Liverpool win & 3 wins & a draw

Here it is broken down

So, the maximum Utd can get is 89 points if they win every game, obviously if we beat them, that means it would be 86 points.

We are currently on 78

Beat Stoke > 81 Points
Beat Everton > 84 Points
Beat United > 87 Points*

*Liverpool can get 87 points but they play United

A united win or draw on Saturday & 3 wins does it for us, a Liverpool win & 3 wins & a draw

Yes all looks good on paper - however still think a lot of posters to stop assuming things. . The Wigan result 2 weeks ago was freak result but we fell on our arses unluckily despite 95% of people saying we "should" win with ease.

I don't think it's a gime at all that we will win at Stoke and Everton despite them both being utterly crap, Stoke need the points to avoid relegation and a Rooney inspired Everton will be up for their annual cup final and try and kick us of the pitch and do all they can to fuck us over.
Even if we cock them up it shouldn't be a problem but this dream scenario of winning it against the Rags may not happen, it may be soon. I hope it does but I'm prepared for it not to be, years of watching us tell to prepare for the unexpected.
Another thing to think about is the international break that can cock things up for teams.
I;m not being overly negative just guarded.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.