How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the Rags run-in there is a strong possibility they are going to drop a minimum of six points meaning we need 13 points from a possible 30 , i can see why the bookies paid out giving their punters more time to blow their winnings.

I think we need 5 wins and 2 draws. Rags will draw one but they have a decent run in. Will end up quite close. Yesterday was a big blow.

I think we need 5 wins and 2 draws. Rags will draw one but they have a decent run in. Will end up quite close. Yesterday was a big blow.
It was a blow mate. Other than our needs, a little Top 4 leg up threw in for good measure for them. Grrrr..

I think our run-in is slightly easier than the Rags and Leicester's

And I think it could be as low as 77 points to win it meaning another 4 wins from 10 games could be enough

Scum have a tough run-in. Spurs, Scousers, Leeds away, Villa away, Leicester, West Ham, Wolves. And Burnley at home is no gimme given the way they are playing at Old Toilet. The only relatively easier games they have are Brighton and Fulham at home. And the latter ain't a certainty either as the other fuckers just found out

As I've said before, if united finish in the top 4 that's a sensational season for them. It's impossible for them to sack Bilbo and next season they will be in the top 6 but are absolutely no rival to us. They are like Everton, West Ham etc - slightly annoying to play them but will never go head to head with us.

If Bilbo was replaced by Pochettino/Ancelotti etc then they would give us a much closer race so as long as they finish in the top 4 it's really good for us. They won't win the CL so the extra pressure of the CL and trying to finish in the top 4 exhausts their squad. Plus it gives them hope when it reality they have none.

Ultimately, no one will match us this season. We're far, far, far better than the rest of the teams in this league. United will drop points - they do a number on us, but they don't on Spurs, Arsenal, West Ham etc and that's where they struggle.

We will beat Southampton and Fulham and will open up a 17(?) point gap on them with something like 10 games left. It would take the greatest collapse in world football history to go drop points to allow them back into it. If any other team was 17 points clear we wouldn't even think about be able to win the title.

Get the champers on ice, we're going to need a LOT of it this season!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.