How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beat Villa and we're at least 8 clear with 15 to play for

Fail to beat Villa and we're in a title race in my opinion

only draw with villa and we need 3 wins and a draw from 5 games if united keep winning. Not easy. I honestly think they will draw at least 1 so we will need 3 wins.

I think we need 5 wins and 2 draws. Rags will draw one but they have a decent run in. Will end up quite close. Yesterday was a big blow.

I posted this on the 8th of March having studied the fixtures and just after the derby. They have not lost since I don’t think. I am glad we have this cushion. Lose to Villa and I will be twitching .

2011/12 - 8 points behind with 6 to play.
2020/21 - 8 points ahead with 6 to play (probably).

That first season we pip the rags for the league in Aguero’s first season.

This is Aguero’s last season and I am worried that we will do “A City” and come full circle.

2 posts in 7 years - mmmm
I don’t mean any disrespect, but I don’t see why it matters how many times someone posts. Does it make someone a bigger fan if they post more? ......definitely not. For many years, I was the same, rarely posted and didn’t really have the time to spend on the forum. We should encourage posting to enhance the discussion.

Rag central is this way————> what type of twat goes onto another teams forum to actually take the time to login and type this shit. Lockdown must be fun in your house. Fuck off Raggy.
This is out of order and call on the mods to step in. This response is to a prior factual statement based on a personal opinion. What the poster received was pure unwarranted abuse. It’s a forum ffs.

Is that all you have to say given all the years since you joined success we have had

0/10
Key word being comfortable. That's the typical city in me.

In regards of how many posts didn't even know i had still an account on bluemoon until I did a forget password

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.