How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
United v Liverpool is popcorn time.

If United win its a big dent in Liverpool qualifying for the CL
If Liverpool win it could hand us the league if we have won at Palace the day before.

Strangely a draw would be best as then they’re probably both fucked.Then we win it v Chelsea at home as long as we at least draw.
Ooh what a post to arrive home to.
I'd never thought about the above - lovely stuff, feet up beer in hand not caring a jot about who wins "If Carlsberg did football"

United v Liverpool is popcorn time.

If United win its a big dent in Liverpool qualifying for the CL
If Liverpool win it could hand us the league if we have won at Palace the day before.

Strangely a draw would be best as then they’re probably both fucked.Then we win it v Chelsea at home as long as we at least draw.

Agree, a boring 0-0 snoozefest for the 2 yanks then I'll be delighted.

I would prefer Liverpool and Chelsea both to qualify, as if they are not in the CL they get a free run at the league. Heart wants Foxes and Hammers, but it is like the dogs, it isn't normally the quickest dog who wins the race, it is is the quickest one with a free run.

I know its hindsight but looking at Leeds and United today, its crazy how we dropped so many points against them this season.
Leeds results may be due to having our eye off the ball and a weakened first 11.
In the end the 5 dropped against United will not prove costly but it just goes to show you have to be up for it against certain opponents.
There was a time this season that I was hoping United would beat Liverpool on their head to heads.
I think losing to the Scum at Etihad cost us the FA Cup. If we had won that game, the league would be pretty much dusted and Pep could have played a full team in the semi final and rested players against Villa. Shame as I dont know if we will get such a good chance of the quadruple again

I would prefer Liverpool and Chelsea both to qualify, as if they are not in the CL they get a free run at the league. Heart wants Foxes and Hammers, but it is like the dogs, it isn't normally the quickest dog who wins the race, it is is the quickest one with a free run.

Europa League my friend Europa League ... tie them on Thursday nights so inevitably they’d play last every weekend or most weekends after us ... Plus not in Champions League would make unhappy camps, the big players whining every week having to play Europa etc etc.

I think losing to the Scum at Etihad cost us the FA Cup. If we had won that game, the league would be pretty much dusted and Pep could have played a full team in the semi final and rested players against Villa. Shame as I dont know if we will get such a good chance of the quadruple again
Yeah I’m still pissed about that semi final ... even now we could have afforded to play weakened team against villa ... not sure why people are wetting their pants when we’re actually in the lead. We have won leagues from far behind both in 11/12 and 13/14 ... this compared to them two is walk in the park. We could easily afford to lose in villa game instead of the chelsea one and that’d have us in all four still, and yes still in control of the league as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.