How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the reason why i feel city are back is we have a better looking squad and little key injuries
am not basing it after the burnley game for from it. burnley was shocking and rolled over to easy

but we have looked ok without much luck in front of goal ? also KDB needed a rest and recharge and city and pep did that in the champions league so that says we are looking for the title again this season

We didn't have many injury problems against Spurs either. Just saying, we haven't beaten any top teams yet this season. We have either drawn or lost to any half decent team so far. Leicester, Liverpool, West Ham, Leeds, Spurs etc.....(Arsenal are shit). and Porto aren't great either.

I get what you are saying. on paper, we have a far better team than many of those sides. And injured players are coming back.
But i'd like to see us beat another decent team that just sits back and hits us on the counter before getting excited again.

We didn't have many injury problems against Spurs either. Just saying, we haven't beaten any top teams yet this season. We have either drawn or lost to any half decent team so far. Leicester, Liverpool, West Ham, Leeds, Spurs etc.....(Arsenal are shit). and Porto aren't great either.

I get what you are saying. on paper, we have a far better team than many of those sides. And injured players are coming back.
But i'd like to see us beat another decent team that just sits back and hits us on the counter before getting excited again.

It is very similar to 2015/16 were you can make a lot of money betting against city winning the tough games.

the big wins will come matey its all about believing because we know we can do it
sometimes it takes a game like burnley to get you back in form. yes burnley was shit but did we make them look shit and our goals was well worked and good finishing

the only games we looked off it was spurs and maybe leicester and we did not have a striker with jesus and aguero finding it hard to get fully fit

city will be right there in the race and it could be a tight finish and we know city can do that as well

i was thinking the same thing early on maybe low 80s. but i now feel that manchester city mean business again and liverpool and chelsea have to keep up so points will be adding up

city can win 15 to 20 games on the bounce and so can liverpool so am changing my mind and going for 90 points
At our amazing greatest we only managed 18 wins on the bounce. I’d be happy with 5 on the bounce and have a good unbeaten stretch on the back of that.

At our amazing greatest we only managed 18 wins on the bounce. I’d be happy with 5 on the bounce and have a good unbeaten stretch on the back of that.

true but we can easy go 15 to 20 unbeaten if we click and city and liverpool are still the teams to beat

Hard to imagine we're almost a third the way through the season.

My take.... On current trajectories 80+ will win the league. That's 26 wins, 3 draws and 9 defeats.

And 3 wins from the next 3 leaves us bang on after a third of our season... Not bad considering the difficult start we had.

All in all a weird season, no runaway winner and losing a game isn't a disaster as it's been in recent years.

i feel that in the past that you couldnt drop more than eighteen points and still win the title that means we can still lose two more games and still be champions. this season will be different,What we need most of all is not an extra scorer but a target man when the ball comes in to the box ther is nobody ther to really use it plus the standard of blocking the ball at all levels has never been better

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.