How many points will be needed to win the league? (74 GD)

How many points will be needed to win the league?

• 81 - 85

Votes: 671 67.0%
  • 76 - 80

Votes: 280 28.0%
  • 70 - 75

Votes: 50 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What's the lowest people think we could get away with?

I think 3 wins, 1 draw, 7 losses, 75 points and we're probably still champions.
Bizarre as it sounds now, I actually think if we beat them, Southampton and Fulham, that might end up being enough. We won’t know that at the time but it’s not beyond the realms of possibility that no other team will get above 74 points.
I think if we beat United and Leicester, and lost the rest, that'd still be it. Especially if United progress in the cups.

Burnley at home is their next easy game.

Fulham and Wolves won't matter. It will be over by then.

Cityitus aside, it's done.

1614813017050.jpeg

In comparison.

1614813299153.jpeg

Seems likely we’ll finish with 90+ points although that may be impacted by us winning the league early and focussing on the CL. The goal of getting 100 points and no other comps to focus on kept us winning in 17/18.

Their next 3 are us, West Ham and Leicester, hopefully we kick start them on a downward spiral.
Leicester is FA cup, and given their injuries will probably play a weakened team, but yeah us, West Ham, Leicester in the cup and Milan is not an easy run of games. If us and West Ham beat them then they're really up against it for the run in, and they've still got Liverpool, Leicester, Spurs and Villa to play. For what it's worth I think they will finish top four, due to the fact that everyone else is just as inconsistent, but I think it will end up being a scrap.

I think we'll claim the title at home to Leeds.
Heartbreaking that we won't be there...

If we beat united at the weekend and assuming united stay second, we could potentially win the league within 3 games which would be Leicester away if others drop enough points, if not leeds at home is most likely but it could potentially be drawn out until the villa game if united are perfect after the derby. We would of course have to win all our games and 1 draw for that to happen.

How good would it be to have the league officially done before our league Cup final? Would give us the added boost to make it a domestic double wihhin a week or so and allow us to play the kids for the entirety of May to concentrate on the FA Cup and champs league should be still remain in those competitions.

Even if we somehow aren't involved in the latter rounds of those we should send the entire first team on holiday for a month ahead of the euros, fuck the league integrity, they haven't cared about our players welfare all season so why should we care about relegtion/top 4 places.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.