How Many Points

stu1

After that dont give a monkeys attitude we have 2 start askin questions. We have games in the league against bolton stoke liver and chelshit how many points do you think is acceptable? I think 10 at least

Should be beating teams like Bolton and Stoke. As for Liverpool, that's going to be one of the biggest games of both teams season and will define whether we're still in the race for fourth or not so I'd hope for nine points there and a point at the Bridge would be a fantastic result given we'd be away from home against this seasons premiership champions (in my opinion of course).

It's not that they didn't give a monkeys, it's that Phil Brown saw our weaknesses and exploited them. We were closed down, crowded out and our important players weren't allowed to play their normal game.

Bolton (H) - Win
Stoke (A) - Win, though I think we'll lose
Dippers (H) - Win
Chelski (A) - Lose

Points I would expect: 9
Points we'll get: 6

Any less than 10 points. 2 me is not acceptable with the amount of money we have spent how much have hull spent lately? At least their players give a shit.

stu1 said:
Any less than 10 points. 2 me is not acceptable with the amount of money we have spent how much have hull spent lately? At least their players give a shit.

Why should money come into this arguement? End of the day money doesn't win you games, it just buys you the players to give you a better chance of winning the games. I think we are capable of getting the ten points you crave to be honest, but it's going to be harder than you think. You can't just click your fingers and expect it to happen after we got so many new players and a new manager in (midway through season may I add). It doesn't work like that.

The difference is that Liverpool looked shit today and still won. We looked shit and lost. It's the difference between positions in the league in my books.

bolton (h) win
stoke (a) lose , repeat of today
dippers (h) lose or draw, they always get something at ours
chelsea (a) lose
4 points max : (

glyncity said:
bolton (h) win
chelsea (a) lose

08457 90 90 90

That is the Samaritans help-line number just in case this actually happens.

C_T_I_D said:
glyncity said:
bolton (h) win
chelsea (a) lose

08457 90 90 90

That is the Samaritans help-line number just in case this actually happens.
i support city , its on speed dial

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.