How many red items do you have in your house?

Wheelsy

The talk of blue and white toothbrushes made me think of all the red items I have in my house. Apart from the odd City red and black away kit, I have hardly any.

I have one red t-shirt that I never wear. A red Los Angeles Angels hat that I do at baseball. My car is maroon (a little too close for comfort, but it does have a City kit in the back at least).

I'm not with Vodafone, I don't have a Sharp microwave, and I sure as fuck don't have insurance with AIG.

I'm sure I'm not the only one...

Red and black away shirts don't count!

I don't think I own a single red item apart from my red NY hat (sorry, a bit of a limpbizkit fan back in the day!) and I don't intend to purchase or wear anything red either.

Or pink for that matter!

I own several red tops including a benfica shirt (our Thursday night team) and Salford city reds shirt.
I have several red balls on my snooker table however, but that can't count!

DannyBoy2890 said:
My other rugby teams shirt is blue and yellow however wheelsy.
Gold coast titans baby!
Well well well... my rugby league teams shirt is green and red. And is playing your team on the weekend.
I'll post a link to a stream if you're interested in watching.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:
DannyBoy2890 said:
My other rugby teams shirt is blue and yellow however wheelsy.
Gold coast titans baby!
Well well well... my rugby league teams shirt is green and red. And is playing your team on the weekend.
I'll post a link to a stream if you're interested in watching.

Indeed they do, hopefully matt rogers will be back for this one.
Top of the league by next week ;)

(Ps: that would be great mate, I can never find nrl streams, just catch the odd game on setanta)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.