How many times have you been to Wembley??

Been to a number of non-City matches.
Off the top of my head — Leeds vs Chelsea, 1970; Leeds vs Sunderland, 1973. Both riproaring matches (where the right team won, as far as I'm concerned, even though in neither case were they at all expected to). I hated Leeds. But then, who didn't?
The very first professional football match, of any kind, that I saw: England vs Scotland, home internationals, 1967. Again, an astonishing atmosphere. The entire stadium seemed to be full of absolutely bladdered jocks. At the final whistle, all over the stadium, they were suggesting that England should hand over the World Cup. And they weren't joking. England vs Italy, 1977, in which Keegan was brilliant. I'm probably forgetting some.
Oddly, I went to the League Cup final between us and Wolves in 1974, and I have no memory whatsoever of it. Must have been a singularly disappointing match, which I simply blanked out. How do I know, then? Because I still have the programme for it in my papers.

Gillingham
Rags semi
Stoke
Rags community shield
Chelsea semi
Wigan
Dippers LC
Watford
Dippers semi
Sheffield semi
Rags final

Gillingham play off
Utd 2011 FACSF
Stoke 2011 FACF
Utd 2011 CS
Chelsea 2013 FACSF
Chelsea 2019 LCF
Brighton 2019 FACSF
Leicester 2021 CS
Sheff U 2023 FACSF
Utd 2023 FACF

So I'm a bit of a novice with just the 10 visits (with City)

Every time city have played there since 81 so lots no idea actually how many :),

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.