How many times have you watched city live?

worsleyweb said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Did a count a years ago was over a thou I had a full head of dark hair then it must be a good two and a half thou now I'm grey and old as fuck. Frightening!!!...

I'm not a bigger blue than you tho'

Seriously two and a half thousand games??
Having re-thought it (after being on the beer since 12.00) I'm proberly posting rubbish and it must be about 1.5 like bill.

Too many and i frequently have to be told what games I've actually been (mainly homes) in the last 18 months

33rd year as a S/T holder so app 20 games per season throw in a few cup games per season &between 86-92 missed app 6/7 games away in all them seasons !!Bournemouth away on a Tuesday night/Plymouth Simod cup/full members rearranged on a tues/we'd ,Colchester on a Friday night Bristol rovers&The famous YORK away (I was there) !!:-) &european games over last7/8 yrs so i reckon about 950-1000 @ a guess

I must be over 1,000 home games by now, started going regularly in 1967 and had a S/T since 1972 and haven't missed too many. Probably done around 75% of aways in the last 40 years so maybe another 700 there.

I could have been rich but for City!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.