How many trophies will we win?

How many games do you have to win to win the champions league and fa cup? I’d say winning the league is more important. Chelsea could end up with nothing, they haven’t won anything yet.
I agree but you know what these media twats are like and those who flap with them

The PL title if anything seems to be disrespected more by some

The statement from the board was, winning the league or a domestic club and challenging for the CL (semi finals). We are there with the CL so if we get to the final or win it it’s a big bonus - luck plays a big part there.

We got to the semi final of the FA cup, the final of the league cup (still a chance to win it there) and if we play things right we can still win the league but it’s not nailed on - still a lot of work to do.

In this of all seasons anything would be brilliant - the league amazing - league and league cup brilliant, the CL would be astonishing.

Let’s just enjoy this rather than moaning or listening to the red tops calling it a failure if we don’t win everything ffs.

We should be happy winning the league, the CL would be brilliant and only disappointing if bloody Chelsea won it lol

I agree but you know what these media twats are like and those who flap with them

The PL title if anything seems to be disrespected more by some

It was the greatest achievement in man kinds history when Liverpool won it last year. It gets disrespected when we win it as the media likes to down play our achievements. I couldn’t care less what they think, I wanted the league at the beginning of the season and will be ecstatic if we go on to win it, everything else if we do is an added bonus.

What about the situation after we drew at home to WBA?

We do live in the moment but it's come to something if we're disappointed to have "only" won the league.

I think if we win the league, regardless of what else happens, we will look back after the dust has settled and say it was a marvellous season.
After WBA I remember texting my mate and saying, 'it's not happened this season, we're just not good enough. ' So to go from that position to challenging for all trophies is a huge surprise.

I agree to say we 'only' won the league and be disappointed would seem ridiculous at any time during our history. But yesterday morning we had a small chance of doing the quad and a pretty good chance of winning at least one more trophy.

So if we were only to win the league or even if do the treble. When the dust settles I'll always have that 'hmm ...' what might have been feeling. We could have been unquestionable the greatest ever English team. I don't think we will get many more if any opportunities to seriously win all 4 trophies again.

Most are grown into thought the quadruple that was seen at the horizon. To not be able to reach the final is a pity. The way it happened is cause for some concern. But that’s as far as I go. We didn’t play a 2nd division team but an Inform Chelsea who invested heavily.
Soon to be forgotten if we can take the next step on Wednesday followed by our first piece of silverware.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.