How many trophies will we win?

If we manage the champions league I can't wait to hear all the "its not a real treble" posts. Don't get me wrong the quad would have been incredible but it is borderline impossible to get.

What are you having ?

I always want the prem,but i know we need to get the monkey off our backs with the Champs league

Its an awful choice

for me,if it was my choice right here right now

I couldn't let the rag twats have the prem

so,Prem for me.
Not an issue this year, as the Premier League is ours already.
Champs League may well follow soon afterwards, but, if not, never mind.
I'll take whatever we can get, happily, and don't have any real preference -
but, this year, I'm having both!!!
:-)

If we manage the champions league I can't wait to hear all the "its not a real treble" posts. Don't get me wrong the quad would have been incredible but it is borderline impossible to get.
But am I right in saying if we win the treble of the League, Cl and LC it hasn’t been done before?

Was it as recently as Christmas that the title race was described as a two horse between the rags and the dippers. What happened ?

I think that PSGs score is downgraded because the French League is the weakest of the big four and PSG haven’t exactly run away with it. They are behind Lille and only a point ahead of Monaco.

The SPI scores are derived from domestic and European performances. PSG will presumably be getting lower scores for domestic matches.

It didn’t help City much last season when they were defeated by Lyon!
Funnily enough 538 were suggesting City might still be favourites for the title even back in December, so they might not be all bad!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.