How many will we win on the trot?

Pleased all this is going on mostly under the radar of the media, who will no doubt be all over it at our first loss.

Well we are on a club record of 11 wins on the trot and the games will come thick and fast now: EPL record is 14 wins, can we break it? if so how many will we win on the trot? Next few EPL games are:

12 Sat 19 Sept (H) West Ham
13 Tue 22 Sept (A) Sunderland
14 Sat 26 Sept (A) Spurs
15 Sat 3 Oct (H) Newcastle
16 Sat 17 Oct (H) Bournemouth
17 Sun 25 Oct (A) Manure
18 Sat 31 Oct (H) Norwich
19 Sun 8 Nov (A) Villa
20 Sat 21 Nov (H) Liverpool

Given current form and hunger in squad and depth of squad I would venture to say that 12,13 we should deal with, 14 (Spurs) is a potential banana skin however I think we will do them and match the record.

Pressure will be on 15 (Newcastle), however they have been atrocious against us of late, 16 we will win and I believe we will do the scum at the swamp for 17 on the trot.

Whatever City do I am very proud that I have lived through the most successful run in our history, the Class and Dignity shown by our management, owners and fellow supporters against a barrage of disrespect and unbelievable bias is commendable. We are stuffing it right down the throats of the pundits (just love Shearer's face atm), Press, Old guard, UEFA et al.

17 is my guess, whats yours?
Sunderland isnt in the league.

sunderland are in the cup. Probably is jinxing it but we should win the next three league home games, WHL is always a tough place to win so I wouldnt be surprised if we dropped points there. Would be great to beat Arsenals record though.

Amazingly enough Stockport hold the record for most straight wins with clean sheets with nine in a row.

To be honest, I thought we would drop points yesterday and was over the moon that we won. the media are more interested in the latest Charlton, best, Giggs, cantona etc that has rocked up at the theatre of comedy. We seem to be under the radar at the moment, they can't think of anything negative to say that hasn't already been said and it is totally pissing them off. I know we would all love us to break any record that stands, but to be honest that is not the most important thing. We must win the league and by a big margin, we need to get to the semi at least of the Chumps league (even with the dodgy ref decisions that are bound to happen) and also do well in the domestic cups, records are great, but we really need to show all the media gimps and rag lovers that we are just getting better and better and there is nothing they can do to stop us! Sorry if I am waffling on, beer is involved!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.