How much do you earn ?

GStar said:
Cheesy said:
£40K a year for my main job.

About £1K a year for modding on here. Not a lot, but it helps.

Bloody hell mate, they signed me post takeover with rumours of interest from other boards.

I get more than that for the modding alone!

Yeah, I'm thinking of doing a SWP tbh with you. My step-dad is well on my side too.

DirtyHarry said:
Very little atm being new to this area (around £12,000) and the Mrs has just been made redundant so selling the house for what we can get and buying a caravan with what`s left and becoming `Pikey`s` is looking increasingly likely unfortunately, hopefully she`ll get some joy with an interview she has lined up next week.

Mate I hope the interview goes well for your Mrs and things in general pick up. Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Sam Eto's P45 said:
DirtyHarry said:
Very little atm being new to this area (around £12,000) and the Mrs has just been made redundant so selling the house for what we can get and buying a caravan with what`s left and becoming `Pikey`s` is looking increasingly likely unfortunately, hopefully she`ll get some joy with an interview she has lined up next week.

Mate I hope the interview goes well for your Mrs and things in general pick up. Sorry to hear of your misfortune.

Cheers mate, I`m kinda half joking with the caravan thing though (my Mrs won`t even go on holiday in one lol) so that`d be out anyway, she normally does really well in interviews and this particular company have been mithering her to come for one, so fingers crossed we`re not at the point of her getting `the twins` out on the internet yet ( although that would sort us out financially for life I think :-).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.