How much do you pay for a haircut?

Get yourself a BaByliss Crew Cut and save the bother, not been to a hairdresser since the start of Covid. Admittedly I didn't have much hair before then but still...

Get yourself a BaByliss Crew Cut and save the bother, not been to a hairdresser since the start of Covid. Admittedly I didn't have much hair before then but still...
I shaved my head for about eight years but I’ve got bored of doing it and been growing my hair to see what I get from it.

Nice to know I still have a good full head of hair. I pay £16.50 when I get my hair done and £24 to have the beard done as well.

Out of interest does anyone go anywhere to get their body hair cut/trimmed/shaved/waxed off? I struggle to shave my back, I just about get it done but with difficulty. Would be handy if someone else did it though.

My barber won’t do it. I’d be up for getting my back waxed in the Summer months.

I shaved my head for about eight years but I’ve got bored of doing it and been growing my hair to see what I get from it.

Nice to know I still have a good full head of hair. I pay £16.50 when I get my hair done and £24 to have the beard done as well.

Out of interest does anyone go anywhere to get their body hair cut/trimmed/shaved/waxed off? I struggle to shave my back, I just about get it done but with difficulty. Would be handy if someone else did it though.

My barber won’t do it. I’d be up for getting my back waxed in the Summer months.
Have you tried the Zoo?

I do mine myself since ex wife number 3 said she wanted paying to keep on doing it.

I take the little lad though and his is usually a tenner. So not sure where adults are going for less than that?

About 20 euros I think. Probably adding an extra charge for because the before and after is unnerving for some barbers.

Haven't paid anyone to do it for many years now. I'm lucky that I've got a good head of thick wavy hair and even if (say ) I'm a quarter of an inch out on one side it just isn't obvious. Just take a little off at a time and check using hand held mirrors. Practice makes perfect and I've saved a shed load of money now.

Hair... cut?

Viking-with-Soft-Fade-with-Long-Hair.png

£9.50 Give them £12 because when i phone up for an appointment they always give me Saturday 9am . Hairtek in Midd,if you are in north manc give them a go they are spot on (even though the owner is a rag) Good lad though is Steve, not a typical rag.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.