How much do you spend following city?

Barcon said:
Kun Aguero said:
Season card, at least 3 pints per home game, at least 1 Champions League game + booze on said trip so about £2000.

Kun, were you in Munich two weeks ago?

I was, the first trip was the beer festival so spent over £1000 in 3 days, including flights.

About 50 pints of Holt's in the local = £110.

Matches watched at home, beer = £30

£140. Not bad.

Last night it cost me £100 to fly, 35 quid for the ticket, 20 quid at the game, 2 early starts as I have no time off left to take off. I'm a bit skint at the minute because I'm paying for roma away each month.

Far to much for myself and twice that as my lovely wife is as big as a fan as I am. But you can't put a price on happiness and the Blues have always brought me some great memories-good, bad and 93:20!!!!

CTID

Kun Aguero said:
dronefromsector7g said:
About 50 pints of Holt's in the local = £110.

Matches watched at home, beer = £30

£140. Not bad.

That's not bad for seven days. Keep up the good work.
I'm watching my belly.

shemnel said:
thinly veiled 'i'm a better fan than you' thread

I just can't do what I could when I was 17 in 1975.

I don't get paid as a retired person per month what some spend on watching City in a week.

I've had my time between 1975-1983 and enjoyed every minute of it (mostly), I went home and away back then.

Now I just about buy a season card £750, which my son uses for nothing. I've only been on one game in almost 2 years.

Well I only spent $NZ150.00 for a season EPL subscription this year. But next season when we visit the UK I'm looking at least $7,000.00 for the airfares and then the price of admission for whatever games are scheduled while we are in the UK.

I get to maybe 8 or 9 games per year. So, ticket price plus £15 railfare.

I've stopped buying a programme because I realised I only spend 20 seconds flicking through them. I generally don't spend much on food and drink at the ground.

I'm taking the wife and kids to the Newcastle game as its half-term where I am. Family night out for £32 (if we get in the family stand) plus parking. That's pretty good value to be honest.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.