Taxis £50ish
Drinks for dirtbags £50ish
Drugs £100ish
Beer tokens £100ish
Lap dances £50ish
Brass house £50ish
Street walker £20ish
Doner chips and a can of coke £5.80.

If this isnt a wind up how can you possibly justify spending over £400 on a night out?

maybe he's mario

I used to get through a weekly wage every week up until my mid 20's before I realised I was pissing it up the wall

I don't regret it tho, it's what you do when you are young..

Nowadays about £50 -£70 all day in manc mostly on beer, interspersed with some discs from FOPP. I must say I enjoy it just as well as the clubbing days I've left behind

Getting old..!

Id say around £50 usually.

But if Charlie joins the party then who knows, it tends to lead to a domestic with my bank balance though and we dont talk for a while.

If I was on a night out with yeseye, I'd spend fuck all. I'd just follow him around picking up his scraps.
I spend whatever I take out. Always come home potless. Even if I only intend staying out for a few hours and take £30-£40 and have promised to be back early, one or two of my mates will give me 10,20 or 30 quid to make sure I'm in the shit when I get home.

If I take out £75 I just about get by. Usually need about £120-50 for a proper night out that I really enjoy.

2sheikhs said:
If I was on a night out with yeseye, I'd spend fuck all. I'd just follow him around picking up his scraps.
I spend whatever I take out. Always come home potless. Even if I only intend staying out for a few hours and take £30-£40 and have promised to be back early, one or two of my mates will give me 10,20 or 30 quid to make sure I'm in the shit when I get home.

Don't forget the 30 sheets you owe me :) You do remember, right ?

Davs 19 said:
2sheikhs said:

Don't forget the 30 sheets you owe me :) You do remember, right ?
Read my post again. It says give not lend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.