How Much Has It Cost You Supporting City This Season?

Thanks to everyone for posting.

Really interesting to see what people/City fans spend following City.

1 thing is evident. Even though it isn't cheap following City, we are all prepared to stretch ourselves financially to follow and support City, the club we all love.

I'm hoping this thread is read by the people running the club, and they see the sacrifices and expense that following City entails

And I hope they think again before next Thursday, and in the coming seasons about increasing season ticket and matchday tickets again.(annually)

And yes, I appreciate some season tickets
haven't gone up, and the club also offer a limited amount of cheap season tickets.

The club has rightly rewarded Pep and the players for a wonderful season. Maybe the club could reward the fans as well with a season ticket and matchday ticket price freeze (at least) for the wonderful support and effort the fans have given Pep, the players, and the club this season?

Fucking hell. I was at away game of my local club today where we secured promotion to our premier league and I paid around 1.5 pounds at the gate. It was bit stupid from the home side though, it was their biggest audience in years, 95% of the stadium filled by our fans, they could easily charge 4 pounds, everyone would pay it :D

Just shy of 2 grand I'd say. Only did a few league aways this year, Lyon away and both cup finals. Would've been a lot more if I don't skin flint it on non-direct flights, megabuses and hostels.

£70 too much after receiving a parking ticket dating back a month to the Spurs game

Retired and spent a year watching Channel 4 then after buying 3 Stair Lifts, thought sod it may as well spend 3 Grand a year on City.;-)

PL season tickets only for me and my 22 year daughter and parking approx £1500. Travel from Teesside to Leigh then Etihad and return journey costs around £650 in fuel for the year based on current fuel prices. Used to do cup schemes but was working out way too much, and the Mrs was having a moan about the amount of times I was not at home. We cherry pick about 4 or 5 CL, EFL and FA cup games a season which adds about £600 inc tickets and fuel. Did EFL cup final which overall for us both inc travel, tickets and food about £400. This year FA Cup final was a freebie from a supplier, so only travel costs about £100 for fuel and coaches. Overall for the year about £3250.... wow never even realised to be honest. That's no always although the travel for home games is as good as an away fixture I suppose.

Thank God I paid my mortgage off early!
Yeah do the same drive from Teesside every home game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.