How Much Is Istanbul Costing You?

jrb

TBH I haven’t got a clue as haven’t booked a flight or hotel yet, but with a ticket and spending money it’ll probably be around £750-£1000. Ouch!

PS. Unless the boss man gives us another free flight? :-)

I had budgeted for 2 grand for tickets and flights for me and my lad, but all depends on ticket category and what happens with travel in the next few days. Could be higher then a good few hundred I’d say when we’re there.

Fucking expensive do after two Wembley trips, Brighton and the QF and SF.

Football is not for the people, but that argument can wait for another day.

TBH I haven’t got a clue as haven’t booked a flight or hotel yet, but with a ticket and spending money it’ll probably be around £750-£1000. Ouch!

PS. Unless the boss man gives us another free flight? :-)
Flights via Belgrade and Bucharest, two nights in Hotel, beers and food. Yes, it’s looking like £750 to £1,000 all in.

Just as well City are going to fuck up the match tickets so there’s a possible saving there :)

I had budgeted for 2 grand for tickets and flights for me and my lad, but all depends on ticket category and what happens with travel in the next few days. Could be higher then a good few hundred I’d say when we’re there.

Fucking expensive do after two Wembley trips, Brighton and the QF and SF.

Hence why I swerved the FA Cup semI-final and Real Madrid away.

Istanbul is going to be my Summer holiday.

£330 flights and £250 in hotel for three nights so far.

Hoping for one of the cheaper two categories of ticket and then spends out there so easy looking at £1k.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.