How Much Is Istanbul Costing You?

£450 for 2 flights from Athens
Think the hotel is about £80 a night x4

Hoping to get £70 tickets but that'll also depend on where they are as we want a decent view.

All in it'll probably come in cheaper than the 3 days we had in Munich as the hotel there was ridiculous.

Flight from Manchester to Düsseldorf with Eurowings going out on 8th June, returning 11th June - £159.98 return.
1 night accomodation in Düsseldorf - £43
Flight from Düsseldorf to Istanbul on 9th June, returning on 11th June in time for my Eurowings flight home (hopefully!) - £292
2 nights in an Airbnb near Taksim Square - £76
Might need to add a cabin bag to my Eurowings flights - £42
Match ticket - £62
Beer tokens - £300-£350

So looking at around £1000 altogether as long as there are no big hidden costs. As a comparison, when I did Porto in 2021 I paid £599 for the Sport Options 2 nighter with hotel room (single room supplement), £62 for my match ticket, and approx £250 for Covid tests. Add in what I spent which was around £200-£250 and Istanbul looks like it might come in a bit cheaper despite me having an extra night on the lash

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.