How Much Is Istanbul Costing You?

How much is this costing me ?
Countless hours of lost sleep
1/2 inch of finger nails on each finger.
Ability to concentrate
Serious reduction of my covid stock of bog rolls

Etc etc

Priceless

~ $4,000
--> $1,500 flight
--> $1,000 airbnb
--> looking like $1,500 for a viagogo ticket

Coming from Los Angeles, alone. Would love to meet up with some other fans and form a group

Last edited:
Flights - £336 MAN to SAW
My share of 4 Bed apartment split between 3 £100
Fri to Monday
Hoping to get a £61 ticket to keep everything under £500

direct flights and accomodation in Taksim square, bit the bullet because cant be bothered messing about.
£900 each, but the wife thinks its £450 as with everything football i halve the price
That’s the way to do it. Separate accounts and you can tell her anything you want as long as it sounds believable. I’ve not decided yet as want to be sure of a ticket first even if it means I have to pay more for a flight. She asked was I going and I said maybe. She asked what it would cost and I said about £500 all in! Her response “oh that’s expensive!” Ha ha.

We're staying in Karikoy area too. Took the adivce of the guy who posted on here with tips on where to stay.
Karakoy and Kadikoy are 2 separate areas of Istanbul on different sides of the Bosphorus. Both decent areas but completely different and easily mistaken for each other. You can go directly from one tythe other by ferry for about 50p equivalent though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.