How Much Is Istanbul Costing You?

A kidney, the man has insisted its removed before the final but the surgeon thinks I will recover in time.

Worth it though.

A good mate of mine phoned his lad at half time whilst he was at the Etihad and told him to book the flights there and then.They`re travelling down to Heathrow and the air fare cost them £250 each.Looks a bloody good bargain now.

Gonna be no change out of 2 bags for meself doin 3 nighter booked hotel gonna do a bit of messabout flight as its riddicullas from manni,,but u know what,its worth it so fuck it

Was gonna go london for fa cup on fri an stay over 2 nights,instead am gonna drive it watch us smash em an come home ,an go istanbull on the thursday instead,so av saved quite bit there so evens itself out

PLane tickets for around £530. Not going to get a ticket. Probably watching on the street somewhere.
How many of you are going to Istanbul to watch on the street? Is it crazy of me to expect great atmosphere in some kind of a Fan zone?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.