How much should we let Tevez go for

svennis pennis said:
40 million. His market value in the summer

No player should be allowed to go on strike, make themselves unfit and reduce their transfer fee deliberately.

I hope once he goes we have a very strong case to ruin the little ****. Dangerous precedent being set if he just walks away for half his transfer fee after going in holiday for 3 months.
i'm sure if he goes for 20 mill we will have some sort of legal venture to go for; ie suing him for the deficit and wages paid for fook all?

I would love to think that we will pursue the little wanker and grind him to dust, though not sure if this is the sheikh's way.....

mannymanc said:
svennis pennis said:
40 million. His market value in the summer

No player should be allowed to go on strike, make themselves unfit and reduce their transfer fee deliberately.

I hope once he goes we have a very strong case to ruin the little ****. Dangerous precedent being set if he just walks away for half his transfer fee after going in holiday for 3 months.
i'm sure if he goes for 20 mill we will have some sort of legal venture to go for; ie suing him for the deficit and wages paid for fook all?

i hope that is the scenario. sell him for the best we can get while planning a suit to recuperate the loss against his summer valuation of 40M and wages paid while CT was on unapproved leave... until then just complete the sale and keep our powder dry.

His £40m valuation in the summer is now irrelevant.

His current "market value" is whatever we can get for him.

I'm not convinced we can sell him for a "reduced" fee of £20m then try to sue the player for any perceived shortfall. It would be nice to think it could happen, but I very much doubt it.

The fact Tevez has spent the last 8 or 9 weeks in Argentina with no disciplinary action taken against him would suggest that City know they have limitations in what they can do.

The nightmare scenario is that Milan fail to come up with a deal, and Tevez decides to just sit it out for the rest of his contract picking up £25m without any benefit for us.

Soulboy said:

I'm not convinced we can sell him for a "reduced" fee of £20m then try to sue the player for any perceived shortfall. It would be nice to think it could happen, but I very much doubt it.

The fact Tevez has spent the last 8 or 9 weeks in Argentina with no disciplinary action taken against him would suggest that City know they have limitations in what they can do.

The nightmare scenario is that Milan fail to come up with a deal, and Tevez decides to just sit it out for the rest of his contract picking up £25m without any benefit for us.

He has a contract,I suspect we are not enforcing it at the moment as it suits us.No nightmare scenario.

market value or very close to it

otherwise I'd prefer the vengeful option where both parties lose out but rather rather that than be seen to let the greedy turds play us for mugs

Tick Tock Tevez....that's the sound of your short career disappearing mate xxx

Soulboy said:

no limitations, City just biding their time until the ugly fuck has left and then the shit will really hit the fan. Whatever he goes for, be re-assured that City will sue for the shortfall

Might as well just let him go for £20 million, no sane club is going to pay £40 million for this lunatic. I do like the idea of additional payments for an amount of appearences though.

If it's somewhere he would like to go I'll say 30, but I would let him go for a lot less if it meant he had to spends years freezing in Siberia or somewhere.

Just think about what we are paying him with his wages though, if it means selling him for 5-10M cheaper now we'll probably save that on payroll if we wait until summer.

St Ives blue said:
Soulboy said:

no limitations, City just biding their time until the ugly fuck has left and then the shit will really hit the fan. Whatever he goes for, be re-assured that City will sue for the shortfall

Wishful thinking.

Once he's gone, he's gone.

You reckon City will sue for the "shortfall"... what shortfall?

We couldn't get a buyer at £50m... we couldn't get a buyer at £40m... so what figure are you talking about?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.