How much will Mancini spend?

i would like:

a left back- perhaps lahm as he seems to like playing left back so he can come inside and shoot
a central mid- a creator and someone to distribute. probably montolivo from fiorentina
left/right winger- even if bellamy doesn't go then we still need one. di maria? probably won't get him though

striker- take your pick. dzeko cardozo or torres

The Fixer said:
I think the amount could of been 200 mill seriously ire Torres, Gerrard, Di maria, David Luiz, Jerome Boateng, Mesut Ozil

Now i reckon 80 mill Higuain, Gago, Boateng, Ashley Young, Bonucci
Higuain? He is starting for Real, I think he will want to stay there.

kp789 said:
The Fixer said:
I think the amount could of been 200 mill seriously ire Torres, Gerrard, Di maria, David Luiz, Jerome Boateng, Mesut Ozil

Now i reckon 80 mill Higuain, Gago, Boateng, Ashley Young, Bonucci
Higuain? He is starting for Real, I think he will want to stay there.

Perez has had media campaigns against the lad all season as he was signed by Calderon. Perez seems determined to make him a scapegoat for his superstars not winning enough and if he wants to get rid of him to stop any arguments over him and Benzema, I have no doubt he will. The man really is a snake in the grass, such a twat.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I can't see us spending that much until Dubai sorts itself out. Sheikh Mansour has been criticized for ploughing so much cash into a football team (that's all it's seen as back in Abu Dhabi) and will probably put in £40m this summer, plus maybe a big marquee signing. Just my two cents, that.

One player who could be a very high possibility is Yoann Gourcuff, Bordeaux have only secured a Europa League spot like ourselves and maybe with Chamakh on his way out he could feel another club which is only recruiting would be a better prospect.

Maybe not City, but I feel he will be on the move this summer.

Just seen that we may be making a move for Joe Cole as well. Reports say we may get JC via a £5mill signing on fee and wages over the £100k mark - the amount he is currently asking for - this would make spurs not an option as they may be reluctant to break their wage structure.

if we do manage this then it would be a massive bargain

Smithy77 said:
Just seen that we may be making a move for Joe Cole as well. Reports say we may get JC via a £5mill signing on fee and wages over the £100k mark - the amount he is currently asking for - this would make spurs not an option as they may be reluctant to break their wage structure.

Where you heard that smithy?

Smithy77 said:

Would be a good signing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.