How much will Mancini spend?

Xavvi said:
kp789 said:
Higuain? He is starting for Real, I think he will want to stay there.

Perez has had media campaigns against the lad all season as he was signed by Calderon. Perez seems determined to make him a scapegoat for his superstars not winning enough and if he wants to get rid of him to stop any arguments over him and Benzema, I have no doubt he will. The man really is a snake in the grass, such a twat.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I can't see us spending that much until Dubai sorts itself out. Sheikh Mansour has been criticized for ploughing so much cash into a football team (that's all it's seen as back in Abu Dhabi) and will probably put in £40m this summer, plus maybe a big marquee signing. Just my two cents, that.

The amount of money the Sheikh has spent on this club is pocket change when you look at the interest they are gaining on money in the bank. Dubai made it's own mistakes by only investing in Oil, they left it very late before improving other areas, Abu Dhabi has not.

Got any quotes or reports of these critics that aren't just your average tabloid hacks giving it the big one?

Was informed by someone whose other half works as a steward at our ground - hope it turns out to be true cos JC would be a good addition to the squad

Boeteng: £11 mil
Torres: £45 mil
Possibly Gerrard: £40 mil
Di Maria: £25 mil
Balloteli: £20 mil
Top LB and RB: £30 mil

Jealous texts from RAG mates: Priceless

The Fixer said:
smith1855 said:

You'll have to change that to 40 mill euros, benfica have today officially slapped that huge figure on his sweed.
Someone will pay their asking price

The Fixer said:
smith1855 said:

You'll have to change that to 40 mill euros, benfica have today officially slapped that huge figure on his sweed.

Be interesting to see if we make a move for this guy or wether Real up there offer from £34m

MCFC-alan88 said:
Xavvi said:
Perez has had media campaigns against the lad all season as he was signed by Calderon. Perez seems determined to make him a scapegoat for his superstars not winning enough and if he wants to get rid of him to stop any arguments over him and Benzema, I have no doubt he will. The man really is a snake in the grass, such a twat.

I have said it before and I'll say it again, I can't see us spending that much until Dubai sorts itself out. Sheikh Mansour has been criticized for ploughing so much cash into a football team (that's all it's seen as back in Abu Dhabi) and will probably put in £40m this summer, plus maybe a big marquee signing. Just my two cents, that.

The amount of money the Sheikh has spent on this club is pocket change when you look at the interest they are gaining on money in the bank. Dubai made it's own mistakes by only investing in Oil, they left it very late before improving other areas, Abu Dhabi has not.

Got any quotes or reports of these critics that aren't just your average tabloid hacks giving it the big one?

Dubai is shrouded in controversy and corruption, they're your typical shysters. However, Rashid Al-Maktoum (I think that was his name lol) is Mansour's cousin and I think he has helped him in the past.

I haven't got any quotes, it's more the 'people' than the press. Someone who lives in Saudi Arabia told me that it was quite the thing, though I may have gotten it wrong..

If we go for the marquee signings and pull at least one off (torres or gerrard) I would be extemely surprised if we spent less than £100m.

If not then anywhere between £50m and £70m would be my guess.

Smithy77 said:
The Fixer said:

Be interesting to see if we make a move for this guy or wether Real up there offer from £34m
At those kind of figures I don't think he'll be worth it really.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.