How much would you bet on City > QPR

Aussie!

So im a first time 'punter' here, and theres a 'double your 1st bet' promotion going on (i dont know much of the betting lingo) . I wanted to bet $100 on our game against QPR. [odds are $1.36 on City win]

Just thoughts if anyone else is placing bets on this game, and if so how much?

_____________________EDIT: Okay so im a bit more educated now

And Right now its
City -1 = $1.91
City -2 = $3.40

Think ill go for the safe -1 option lol? we've only had 2 premier league games where we havent scored 2 or more goals this season[bolton & fulham game]

It means you giving QPR a 1 goal lead we need to win 2-0 which would be 2-1 for us to win your bet

waspish said:
It means you giving QPR a 1 goal lead we need to win 2-0 which would be 2-1 for us to win your bet

And where do i find this option Waspish? thats the site and the 'options'

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/soccer/united-kingdom/premier-league" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.sportsbet.com.au/betting/soc ... ier-league</a>

Usually with those free bets you dont get the stake back in your winnings so say you bet on the qpr game and you have a $100 free bet, its paying 1.28 on the TAB so you would only get $28 back for the 100 bet. Leaving aside the fact that knowing us, QPR is exactly the sort of game we could struggle in with no vinnie and SWP with a point to prove, its shit odds.

If I were you I would use it on tomorrows melbourne cup. I'm boxing a trifecta on 1, 3, 9, 10, 17, 23 which means you win if three of these six come in the first 3, in any order. $60 gets you 50% of the dividend. How much it pays depends on the odds but it should be a couple of hundred. You heard it here first

southaustralianblue said:
Usually with those free bets you dont get the stake back in your winnings so say you bet on the qpr game and you have a $100 free bet, its paying 1.28 on the TAB so you would only get $28 back for the 100 bet. Leaving aside the fact that knowing us, QPR is exactly the sort of game we could struggle in with no vinnie and SWP with a point to prove, its shit odds.

If I were you I would use it on tomorrows melbourne cup. I'm boxing a trifecta on 1, 3, 9, 10, 17, 23 which means you win if three of these six come in the first 3, in any order. $60 gets you 50% of the dividend. How much it pays depends on the odds but it should be a couple of hundred. You heard it here first

Barton might have a point to prove, but IIRC, SWP is on loan from us and therefore cant play.

law74 said:

Barton might have a point to prove, but IIRC, SWP is on loan from us and therefore cant play.

Swp was sold

law74 said:

SWP went on a perm did he not?

citytill1die84 said:
law74 said:

SWP went on a perm did he not?

Drat, I could have swore that i read he was only on loan, I blame the grey hair, and now I have all week to worry about it, well at least after the Villareal game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.