How much would you pay to see City at Wembley

Re: How much would yoy pay to see City at Wembley

Pam said:
My dad has been a blue since 1965 and was at Wembley the last three times we were there. However, since he has promised to pay for us to go to Wembley and stay over in London come the end of February, he has turned rag for Wednesday. Not.

How much would you be spending on the big day ... if there is a big day?

Forget Wembley, I'd pay £50 for an away ticket to Hull ! anyone got a spare ??

I wouldn't miss it for anything. I'd pay what it took. Probably will have to.

I paid £100 to watch us away at spurs once and it was fecking nil nil draw delighted i was!!!!!

i would spend half my redundancy money to make sure the kids, wife and me got to the game
at that's just the backhander for Wednesday's ref

Asked the wife about that last night. If it happened, I've got clearance to go as she knows how much it means to me, but getting a ticket will be the hard part - havent had a seasoncard or ticket for years.

I'll cross the bridge if and when I get to it though!

not a seasoncard holder unfortunatly so cant go but id pay upto £500 for a ticket

Not sure, I wouldn't be missing it though.

Would probably have to sort a game of poker out with some fish (make sure they're rags as well), and then when i take their money, i'd make sure they knew where it was going.

anything i have money (cash or cheque),I have a spare kidney,a leg or two fuck it i can grow more im only 24

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.