How much would you pay to see City at Wembley

Re: How much would yoy pay to see City at Wembley

Pam said:
smiles said:
How much would yoy pay Pam? lol

More money than I've got is what I'd pay. Come on City.
you could sell every thing in your house coz if you do go, you know thw rag bastards willknow your away all day, its shit when your neighbors are rags innit pam, trust me all mine are, been very , well lets just say havnt seen any neibours since tuesday, they could stop callin after the EVERTON GAME, wife got pissed off with them told em to fcuk off and get a fookin life.

mcfc1996 said:
Before you guys go spending the mortgage (or rent) money just remember should we get there it will be the first of many.

Fuck it the mother in law will put us up. I'd pay whatever it takes.
what has she got a big house, how can she put up 31000 of us . will she still talk to you after, mine wont talk just yet(shes a rag) maybe she will never talk to me agaion ohhhh the bliss

I'd pay 300quid i think, but ask me again 'if' (touchwood) we make it and im sure ill be prepared to pay more haha

i've just won the lottery last sat so i would use it all for a ticket but i'll probably have to add something to the tenner i got : D

mcfc-mike said:
we wikk get 31000 tickets, (as some woman on ssn from villa said thats what they were getting), not sure how many season ticket holders we got but i should imagine that every season card holder who wants one should get one as not all will be able to go, or afford it. prop go to citycard sale, but cant see accesscard holders having much luck

i will be buying on as soon as i can and even if i have to spend £88 on the highest price ticket i will

£40 for travel, and prob another £40 on beer, food and a rip off programme, but even though im skint it will be worth every penny,

IF we dont lose wednesday night

come on city,, i wanna go to wembly again!!!

Really hope you're right mate. You're the 1st to suggest tkts would get that far down. I think I would go up to £500 to get a ticket to the next Wembley final we play in. Might cost me a marriage but ....

Had this out with the mrs t'other night. She said there's no way I could afford to go. I replied that we've got a credit limit of £4,000 on the credit card and only used about £50.. I CAN fookin afford it! I'd spend the lot if it meant getting to wem-ber-lee!

JULES said:
pam I would pay plenty to see us at wembley, doubt there will be many tickets going for a reasonable price though so I will, as usual, be in the pub outside wembley and spend about £60 on beer and food.

I worked on wembley stadium and some of my mates stayed on as maintenance techies, so I'm hoping to pull a few strings.
At the least I should be able to watch from the lighting gantry ( unless there are terrorist threats to the event ) but if not I'll be in the Parish pub and will buy off a tout, to put a figure on it, with hotels, beer etc I don't expect much change from £500

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.