...........HOW MUCH?!

the true value including the future oil from dubai is much more like 120 trillion, the gent on sky is telling us what their current wealth is and not what they will have in the future.

So the debt collectors or bailiffs won't be popping around any time soon then eh?

Ridiculous and it's ridiculous people are hopping mad about this guy spending about 0.000001% of his wealth on one of the top 3 players in world football.

It's not dangerous for football, in fact it's quite healthy. The injection of a few hundred million into a market that could soon be on its arse is a good thing. If West Ham end up getting £12m+ for Bellamy then that will go some way to helping them out as financially they're fucked!

BlueMooner87 said:
the true value including the future oil from dubai is much more like 120 trillion, the gent on sky is telling us what their current wealth is and not what they will have in the future.

There is no oil in Dubai - it is all in Abu Dhabi...

Ajay said:
BlueMooner87 said:

If ever a club/fans deserved this!! It's City

Was'nt the buy out of City something like the 18th biggest transaction of the day our owners completed? Buying Kaka is like you or me dropping 10p down a grid, its obscene to us but not to someone in their position.

Ajay said:
BlueMooner87 said:

I know - i'm studying law at the moment and definately plan to go work in Abu Dhabi when I qualify. It's the future - i've tasted it :)

Plus by that time there will hopefully be places to live - property is ludicrously scarce at the moment (and I'm hoping they'll have learned from Dubai to make sure that the buildings are built properly).

In fact Ajay if you hear that ADUG want a junior UK qualified oxbridge lawyer let me know!

spacecadet said:
Ajay said:
BlueMooner87 said:

If ever a club/fans deserved this!! It's City

i think this is proof that eventually good things happen to good people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.