How often and for how long do you think about the title race

Pam

I am obsessing and must stop. It is affecting my work. I don't want to do any work until it's over. And I don't see why I should. This is not normal, is it?

All the time. I'm walking around the house and I start singing a blues song for no reason. I'm constantly scouring this god-forsaken board and all the usual news outlets for news. Sunday afternoon is going to be a complete write off and I'm not even going to the game.

The hope that the rags will drop some points rings constant but part of me just wants to end the season now, get the hurt over with and start building for next.

My renegade BlueDipper son texted me with the message that he thinks EFC will get summat out of the match at The Swamp. I said 'Yeah, a red card after ten minutes!' Too many folk are gonna make sure that despite what happens on the two pitches it won't affect the outcome this season!

Pam said:
I don't want to do any work until it's over. And I don't see why I should.

I laughed louder than I have done for a long time at this.

I believe your outlook to be completely rational, well, that's what I keep telling myself anyway.

Almost every waking minute of every single day is now spent daydreaming about 8 games of football (our 4 and their 4) and all the possible combinations of results which would still lead to us winning the title. Fanatical behaviour is what fans are supposed to be about, isn't it?

Stopped after the sunderland game, although replaced obsessing about the title with obsessing about United winning it at or before the derby for a while.

fergal_oc said:
All the time. I'm walking around the house and I start singing a blues song for no reason. I'm constantly scouring this god-forsaken board and all the usual news outlets for news. Sunday afternoon is going to be a complete write off and I'm not even going to the game.

The hope that the rags will drop some points rings constant but part of me just wants to end the season now, get the hurt over with and start building for next.

Haha, I'm glad it's not just me ( mean the random outbursts of city songs)

Had a burst of 'it should have been 10' this morning with both the kids. Neighbours must think I am barking mad! Mind you not sure what they think of the kid's language.......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.