How often and for how long do you think about the title race

kenzie115 said:
Balti said:

Agree, I rarely think about it because I can't see United dropping points against Everton, Swansea or Sunderland.

Didn't think Blackburn would win at the swamp or losing to Wigan. I think its over but like everyone of us we have hope. Just win the last 4 games and you never no

cibaman said:
Stopped after the sunderland game, although replaced obsessing about the title with obsessing about United winning it at or before the derby for a while.

I agree I stopped thinking about it after Sunderland. Swansea too was an aweful result, Arsenal was predictable I don't think we will ever win there in the league. So now to find ourselves in a position where there is a chink of light, well "what will be will be". I hope we learn from our mistakes this season as a club, and make progress again, only one place you can progress to after finishing 2nd.....top!!

I dont think about it. I cant see us winning all of our last 4 and united dropping points in 2 games (1 of them being ours)

My wife is due to give birth to our 2nd child in 2 weeks, my students are two weeks away from exams we have been working all year towards and all I can think about is City! I'd say 90% of my brain is taken up with all things blue.
Is that wrong?

Think about it daily and for hours at a time. The dropped points, the bad decisions, the lot.

I still believe we'll do it though on the last day of the season. I think Everton will get a draw and we'll win tomorrow, deficit down to 3pts. We'll beat them at home and finish top on last day of the season due to goal difference

Pam said:
I am obsessing and must stop. It is affecting my work. I don't want to do any work until it's over. And I don't see why I should. This is not normal, is it?
Is it the title race or just United that you're thinking of?

BibbyBlue85 said:
Think about it daily and for hours at a time. The dropped points, the bad decisions, the lot.

I still believe we'll do it though on the last day of the season. I think Everton will get a draw and we'll win tomorrow, deficit down to 3pts. We'll beat them at home and finish top on last day of the season due to goal difference

I completely agree with you except for Newcastle away, that match is really scaring me!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.